Monday, January 7, 2008

Down to the Last Game

Rockybowlers
I have had lots of positives regarding watching more of less, that is more football of less importance. This has always been the purpose of the Rockybowl and never the money since I have never been one to receive any. But we must get to the less important details and that is who will be receiving money from the Rockybowl commissioners.

Kris "USC Smuck" He believes it should be Smack but that may come next year when he does not take the winning position and the take home of $500.00. If that money was mine he might receive his request to be a Smack but now he is just a Smuck who has won the Rockybowl even before the last game. Nice job for a rookie, now two years in a row a rookie has won.

But there is quite a difference and lots of folks trying for 2nd thru 5th place and even the toilet bowl. Here is the run down.
If Ohio State should win: 2nd Mark Lytle, 3rd Big Blue 4th Witchman 5th Mom Mason toilet bowl will be another rookie Juan and if LSU wins 2nd Mom Mason 3rd Dad Mason 4th Big blue and Better late then never will tie and split the pot of 4th and 5th and the toilet bowl will go to Clarahan a veteran from the first Rockybowl.

I want to thank Jim Stafford a great friend for all of his work on the score sheet and the blog as the Rockybowl would not be as enjoyable with all all of those hours. As for the Rockybowlers who used the blog we appreciated your in put and for those who did not, we will see if you get a invite next year. So here is your last chance to let us know your reading the blog. Slams are best, insults are invited or just saying hi is ok, but silence is not.

Good luck tonight and I hope there maybe challenges between Rockybowlers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I take a moment to reflect on my middle of the pack finish in my first Rocky Bowl I realize I seriously underestimated the level of competition. However in my defense the only barometer by which I could judge was by the guys that invited me to join which were Rocky and Scott "underworked" E. Obviously there is more to this than just cigar smokin, whiskey swillin drunks. So if I'm so lucky as to be invited to participate in 2009 I pledge to spend more than 5 minutes filling out my bracet and in the spirit of the idiot safety from the Jets prior to playing the Patriots. I GUARANTEE a victory. Thanks for the fun. Kevin O'Brien

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the fun times and inviting me back after I cashed in on my first year. Rocky had me convinced that easy pickings were the way to repeat but it didn't work this year. I plan to do research next year. Anyway, this sure adds some excitement to the bowl season.
Brent (please call me Bart)

Anonymous said...

How come when I try to open the score sheet, it says, "This Page Cannot Be Found?" Is there some funny stuff going on? Wouldn't put it past at least one Commissioner. Thanks for the fun time.

Anonymous said...

Hey, there has been a mix up and since you can not see the score sheet I have officiall named a winner. So for 1-5 place


The winner is Rocky,